Thursday, April 1, 2010

My News & The Invitation update!!!

First...my news! I am going to be teaching scrapbook classes at my local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Island in Derry, NH!!!! I am so excited! I get to share what I love while working on my teaching skills. How perfect is that! My first class is called Technique Tags on Monday, May 24 from 6:30 - 8:30pm. My second class is called the Decorative Door Mini Album on June 28 from 6:30-8:30. If you are local...Come join us for the FUN!!!

Second, I have the update on the invitations. The construction session went great! My sister-in-law and her sisters worked hard and had fun. A success! They loved the outcome which made me very happy. I have a super quick video showing the final product. The help and suggestions I received on Youtube and here on my blog were awesome! Thank you all so much. I hope you like it.



Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo excited for you! I wish I could come! I hope you are being paid! You deserve it! I really wish I could come!
    Congrats! I love the Easter project too! Awesome!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete