Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hanging Sign Mom Mini

Here is a project I made for my Mom for Mother's Day! I used the Hanging Sign die by Tim Holtz to make a mini mini album. I really like the idea of using a mini mini instead of a card. There is something more fun about them.

I made a flower for the cover using a tutorial from Jade. She made a "doop" of the Prima Camelot flowers and I am addicted to them. I love them! I used a bunch of We R Memory Keepers Gromlets to add sentiments to each page describing my mom.

I love how quick and easy this mini was! Give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Love your mini, what a great idea thanks for sharing that with us. Loved the way you have used the grommets i do have them but have no idea on how to put them on the paper.

    Big hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to give you my before and after comment for this mini. Before: I LOVE the mini sign and that you used it as a mini! I was thinking that I didn't want this one, but actually, I think I do! There are so many things this shape could be used for even without the hanger. Plus, as Tim said, the post can be used for deco corners. Yep, it just went on my wish list! I am watching the video now, and I am sure I will be so impressed! AFTER: Amazing!! Super cute!! I love it! Much better than a card! Thanks for the inspiration, as usual it is fabo!
    Good luck with your class!

    ReplyDelete