Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Simple Thank you Card

Hey everyone! I am back! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but I have been super busy! What with the house, people coming to see the house, our "Welcome to Home ownership" problems, and new TV shows, I have been swamped! I made a bunch of Thank you cards at my crop club this past weekend. I thought I would share one of the more popular super simple cards with you! I finally broke out my brand new Cuttlebug and LOVE it!!! I hope you like the card!



Coming up soon:
a couple of haul videos (including Christmas paper!)
a TWS (scrapbeach swap) mini album, theme: Spooky.
a few Halloween cards
My first house mini album - Part 1

I think by listing out what is coming soon it gives me a To Do List and a push to complete things!

Thanks for watching!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment