Friday, October 9, 2009

Finn Friday!!

I was looking through my old Flip videos the other day and came across this one of Finn rolling around in catnip flowers. We srpinkles catnip and fcatnip flowers on the table and he went Nuts. It was so super cute I had to share it. Maybe now you guys will believe me when I say he's a terror. He is playing/attacking his kitty. When I first decided I need to get a kitten my mother gave me this beany baby gray and white kitten with a pink bow. When we went to the animal shelter and saw Finn (a gray and white boy kitten) it was like fate!

He loves this thing. He sleeps with her, bites her even cleans her. He has loved her since day one, when he was actually the same size as her. It is too cute and I hope you enjoy the video!

P.S. - It also shows the durability of beany babies because he has had this one for 5 years and as you can see she takes a beating and has never ripped (knock on wood!).

Enjoy your Finn Friday video!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! TOO SUPER CUTE!! GREAT POST! THANKS.. AND HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! He would love our Miss Prissy! She does the same thing with this bird on a string we got her!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete