Friday, October 30, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! To celebrate I thought I would share the completed Spooky album with you! I really hope my swap partner, Mary, likes it! I am super proud of the way it came out! It was so much fun to make! I am not a Halloween person but through the creation of this mini - I became a fan!

Some info: I mainly used Target $1.00 paper pack and $1 mat stack. I used We are Memories extra large black eyelets on every page to re-enforce the holes. I used 2 round coasters for the inserts. I went to the dollar store for some cool Halloween accents. All in all - I think the mini probably cost around $10 total to make and most of that is from the ribbon. I hope you enjoy the finished product and maybe it will inspire you to get spooky this Halloween.



**What is your favorite candy for Halloween? (Kid: Mike and Ike's, Adult: Snickers)
**Which candy did you get trick-or-treating and either throw away or trade? (Good n' plenty or junior mints)

1 comment:

  1. Sugar babies were my favorite! Of course anything chocolate. I am sorry I haven't commented on your past posts. I have been sooo busy! I haven't been online in several days. My blog is getting spider webs on it since I haven't posted in a while. I have so many cards and projects to show, it is crazy!

    I LOVE your spooky book! If your swap partner doesn't like it she is nuts!! I can't wait to see what she sends you! Your pages are so great! I wish I was half as talented!

    Oh, and in TV land... don't you love Casey and Cappie finally together! I do. It was so sweet!!!

    Take care,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete