Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spooky Album inserts

I was so super excited for these pages. I got the idea from a card made be Kristina Werner for the Year in Cards series at twopeasinabucket.com. I could see it right away - an apple instead of a pumpkin or a Jack o Lantern. I knew when I saw the theme of Spooky for the TWS swap I knew these were perfect. I love how they turned out.

I used a few resources for this mini. I used this free card template from Two Peas and altered it to fit my needs. I used Free paper piecings from scrapbooksetc.com for a skeleton, haunted house and candy. I used these as embellishments and they are awesome! There are great free templates, images and more that are there free just waiting to be incorporated in a mini! I hope you like these page inserts. Stay tuned for a pocket page and the review of the whole album. Coming Soon!



1 comment:

  1. Your apple & pumpkin turned out really well! I liked the apple with the slide out tag a great deal, and the jack 'o lantern was very cute. Your swap partner is a lucky lady!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete