Sunday, October 18, 2009

A HUGE Thank you!

This post is dedicated to a great person! Leslie has been with me from the beginning. She is super nice and very loyal. We chat about TV and crafting, both which we LOVE! Being the kind generous person she is...She sent me a thank you / housewarming gift and I had to make a video showing he goodies she was kind enough to give me. I was so touched! She's super sweet and very talented. She is a Stampin' up demonstrator and has a great blog! Her website is www.creativepzazz.com and her blog is creativepzazz.blogspot.com Please check her out!

Leslie - Thank you so much! I Love everything and love chatting with you! I am so happy you found your way to my blog. Thank you for everything!



Always,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. :) YeaH!!! :) how very exciting and ooo so super cute all those goodies!! ENjoy!!
    love your blog!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!! How sweet you are! You are most welcome! I'm glad you liked the gifts! Love the video.
    Look at you in your sweater! We were in the 80s last week, in the mid 50s this past weekend, but will be back in the 80s later this week. South Alabama weather is nothing normal EVER! We've even had Christmases where it was 76 degrees!

    Take care! Thanks again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete