Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Photo Wallet

Hi everyone! I saw Stephanie from With a Grin make a small photo wallet from one 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper. I thought it was awesome so I had to try it. I decided it would be a great inexpensive gift for my sister-in-law's birthday! I made her this wallet so she could show off my adorable nephews' halloween costumes. Too adorable!

After filming this video I added an eyelet with a ribbon and tied it to the binder clip. This way when you release the closure it won't get lost. I also added a black prima flower and brad (like the one I had on a spooky album tag). On the brad I added a tiny key with a couple jump rings. It really took the photo wallet to a new level and made it super cute! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture or film a revised video. I guess you will just have to picture it!



I have also included the video of the tutorial I used to make this awesome homemade item. It is like a mini travel mini album! This is a super easy and inexpensive gift for the holidays! Give it a try! I would love to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! Your little wallet mini turned out SOO SUPER CUTE!! OK.. YOU JUST re-inspired me to do some more!! :) thanks!! :) ta-hee...

    ReplyDelete