Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Haul!!!

I know, I have been a bit bad lately. I have this haul and one more on the way, just waiting for the shipment to come in. I am done spending though until after Christmas! OK, enough justification...onto the fun! I went to Michael's and got a few things. I got some great things, a few awesome deals and a great idea. All in all a great trip to the craft store!



My hubby repainted my scraproom today and we are putting the final coat tomorrow. It looks SO much better! I can't wait to get back in there to create. I have some Christmas tags I need to make for a swap. I will be filming it so look for that later this week. I have to wait a bit for the awesome wall unit. My dad has decided to give it to us as a gift for our future baby. No, I'm not pregnant!! Not for a bit. He is just giving the gift a bit early so I can use it for scrapbooking! Unfortunately, he wants to wait until after the open house and take the time to do it right. I will show my new scraproom color but you will have to wait for the magical wall unit for a bit longer! Sorry! I will show what it looks like in the new color though!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea for the paint daubers!!! I will definitely try that one!! Plus, I like the package of 20 foam brushes. I need those. I will have to see if I can find them when I go to Michaels too!
    Those leaves and stems and things were great and will really be super cute on an album! I can't wait to see them in action. Try a small bit or leaves on the tags you are planning to make.
    You've got great ideas!
    Glad your room is getting finished for you. I know how it is to be displaced like that.
    Hope the shipment comes in quietly and un-noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul and thanks for sharing the tip with the paint, that is a great idea. I love your cat. Lol! I hope your room gets finished soon. Will you be sharing some pics?

    ReplyDelete