Thursday, February 25, 2010

My TWS swap mini from Tammy

WOW, Amazed, Touched, Lucky are just a few words that come to mind when I think of this mini. Tammy from dreamcreateandshare.blogspot.com was my partner for my second swap. I filmed me opening the package and boy was I excited. She had asked what kind of mini I would like. I told her I have so many different love themed events still left to scrap it was her call. I gave her a list and she chose to make me a Vegas themed mini to house my first anniversary pictures.

My hubby and I revisited Vegas for this special event and I am so excited to have it remembered in this gorgeous mini! I was blown away by how personalized and special she made this. The colors are so me and the added touches she put in are so awesome and will fit my anniversary so perfectly!

She added a bunch of goodies too! chipboard, postage frames, tags, bling and so much more! She included a tag she had made for a tag swap - it is so pretty!

Tammy - Thank you so much for such a beautiful place to keep my first anniversary memories. I will treasure it always.



1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous album! I love it! There are tons of Stampin' Up! papers and stamps in there! That Black and white distressed paper you like so much is SU!, but it was only available in the Holiday Mini catty. Luckily there are several 12x12 sheets in your BLOG CANDY that you won!! It will be in the mail by Tuesday I promise. Based on this video, I am adding a couple of things I know you will like.
    Give Finny poo a hug and a bunch of ribbons to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete