Sunday, February 14, 2010

The winners are...

OK - first of all...Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I just wanted to thank all 30 people who participated in this blog candy! My blog felt so loved this past few days! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kind words! It seems like everyone wants to see my Grunge tutorials so I have decided to do them starting in March. I will let you all know more details as soon as I plan it all out. Thanks again for watching my videos and for your support! I truly appreciate it!

I had hubby pick the winners for the blog candy. Yes, I said winners. I decided to throw in a couple extras for a second winner. Here are the winners and their comments. Crystal & Michelle, just message me your addresses and I will get your candy out in the mail ASAP!


CrystalBee said...

Does Finn come with the candy? :) Happy Valentine's Day.
February 13, 2010 12:22 PM


Michelle said...

You're so sweet for sharing valentine's happiness with us all :o) looking forward to following your blog :o) Big hugs, Michelle - Wentworthsgal x
February 12, 2010 6:04 AM

Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! crystal YET AGAIN!!! haha!! congrats ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hooooooo!!!! Thank you soooo so much Amy!!! Congrats Crystal - sounds like you're on a roll lol :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer! And you got Mr. Darcy to speak on camera!! My Mr. Darcy wouldn't if he were paid!

    ReplyDelete