Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Don't You Just Love...

Don't you just love playing with a new stamp? I recently got a new stamp that I couldn't wait to play with. The stamp is a Cover a Card stamp called Branches by Impression Obsession. Boy, does their name fit! I am obsessed with their stamps. Great quality, great images, and the detail is just amazing!

So, the minute I ordered this stamp, I started thinking of the different inks I wanted to try it out with. I hadn't seen it used many times at all online. I decided to film a video showing the various looks you get when stamped in many different colors. I tried, Chestnut Roan, black, Forest Moss, Faded Jeans and pumice stone. I love how it changed the feel of the image. The brown on cream gave a fall - sepia tone to the image. The blue gave a cold and crisp feel perfect for winter and screaming for stickles or glitter! The black is a bit creepy or just classic. So much fun!





What I love most about these Cover a Card Stamps is no matter which way you orient your card - it fits entirely on the stamp! Also, if you like making 6 x 6 cards the entire stamp will fit on the card with a 1/4" border. Great versatility! I also got a brayer! FINALLY! YAY! Of course I got the brayer after the filming of the video, but still super exciting for me!



Anyway, enjoy the video and stay tuned for a Card video tomorrow using one of these images! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. After watching your video - I ordered this stamp. Love it! I recommended your video to the folks at IO - sure sold me!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete