Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Kits

So I have been working hard on making kits for Christmas! I love this holiday above all others and I just know you will all love what I have come up with for my Etsy store!

I have designed (4) Holiday kits for the 7 Gypsies Photo tray. These are made to capitalize on photos! These include patterned papers, cardstock, photo mats, photo frames, ribbons, altered papers, embellishments etc. These are an economical way to make a gorgeous home decoration for Christmas. Check out the video below for more information. Here is an example of what I did with the kit!






Oops! i forgot to add the part where I show what I did with the kit. Here is the video showing that!



These are available right now on my Etsy site HERE. You can also click the link on the side bar of my blog. I also have (2) - more 7 Gypsies Photo trays in my store as well, just in case you want to pick one up to go with your kit!

The video for the Specialty kits will be up tomorrow! If you can't wait - they are available at the store right now! I hope you check it out and get in the Christmas spirit with some great crafting kits! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment