Monday, November 29, 2010

Specialty Christmas Kits!!

I am so excited to share these (2) - Specialty Christmas kits! These are LOADED! They were designed for the photo tray as well but would also be a great kit for a mini album (just ass chipboard!). These are loaded with Tim Holtz and K and Company goodies. These are designed to be more decorative with only 1 or 2 photos. Check out all the crafty goodness in these kits on the video below! Tons of pictures over at my etsy store of everything included in the kits!

These are available right now on my Etsy site HERE. You can also click the link on the side bar of my blog.



Also, be on the look out because Sunday I will be adding the CUTEST kits to my store. That's right, Baby First Christmas kits for both Baby girl and Baby boy in both non traditional and traditional colors. These will be made using the Sizzix Dress die and the Overalls die. Wait till you see them - they are ADORABLE! These can be either mini albums for decoration or ornaments and will work for children of all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment