Sunday, November 21, 2010

Every Girl Needs a Great Dress!

Today I have the cutest project to share! I am sure you all have seen these dress minis before. This was my first. I am so in love with these, you have no idea! It is made with the Dress die from Sizzix.

I made this mini for my friend Laura who is coming over to scrap this weekend. She has the sweetest little girl named Georgia. I just wanted to give her a small gift. I thought this would be a great opportunity to get girly. I don't often go super girly so this was a fun escape from my normal scrapping. I loved playing with pinks!

I had fun with flowers, stickles and ribbon. It turned out so adorable it made me want a little girl of my own! I am making a few of these kits for Christmas for both girls (dress) and boys (overalls). The theme will be baby's first Christmas (would work for any aged children.) So keep an eye out for those in the next few weeks.

I really hope Laura likes the mini. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment