Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clear Stamp Tip

Here I show you a new thing I am doing with my clear stamps. I am always looking for better ways to store scrapbook items. Right now I have clear stamps in cd cases which I like when the sets fit. I have others in a binder with clear sleeves, but I think the sleeves are too flimsy. Now, I have a few sets in large clip-it-up bags. I just bought a few to try it and so far I like them. I don't have a clip-it-up but I like how thick and sturdy the bags are and they fit Stampendous and Inkadinkadoo stamps quite well. Also, I may add a rod under my ribbon rod for clip-it-up bags. The bracket has 3 holes for rods as you can see in my scraproom video and I am thinking of adding a rod and clipping to that.

How do you store your clear stamps?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! :)Thanks for the stamp storage tips! Love all the new ideas !! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete