Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tim Holtz

Guess what??? I just got into 2 classes with Tim Holtz at Ink It Up in MA!!!!! I am sooo excited! You had to register for the class and registration began today at 5pm. I was so excited, in fact, that I took a 1/2 day off work so I could be there early enough to ensure placement into the classes I wanted.

I got there at 2pm and strolled around the store for 10 minutes before admitting I was there 3 hours in advance to sign up for the class. After exchanging looks of "Wow, this girl is a bit crazy!" I took my place outside as #1, first person in line!!! I was joined about 20 minutes later by a nice woman who kept me company and took some of the crazy off me.

The women at the shop were so nice. They came out and brought the people in line lemonade, water and cookies! How sweet!

It was totally worth it because, on September 11, I will be attending the "Exploring Alcohol Inks" class and, on September 12th, I will attend the "Patchwork Pandemonium" both taught by the amazing Tim Holtz!!

I can't wait and you can be sure I will have loads of pictures and techniques to share when I return.

4 comments:

  1. OMG HELLOoOOOOO!!! :) WOW.. a Tim HOltz class!! YOU LUCKY GIRL!! .. Oh man o man...can't WAIT to see what you make, learn, see, hear, so HAPPY FOR YOU! GOOD JOB being first in line!!
    I'd be standing there RIGHT NEXT TO YOU with a grin if I could,
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love T!m and his techniques!! You lucky, lucky woman!!!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! Noone in my life seems to understand how excited I am!!! Tim Holtz!!! I knew my fellow scrap buddies would understand! I can't wait! I also can't wait to share what I learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooh! I am so super jealous!!! hehe! How much fun you are going to have!! :-) I have been using Tim Holtz products for awhile now, and I have yet to meet the man! lol! Oooh, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at CHA right now. hehehe! :-) Congrats on getting in the classes. Please take lots of vids and pix. Looking forward to seeing them after you take the classes! :-)

    ReplyDelete