Monday, January 18, 2010

My Free Haul

Most of you know, I am on a buying freeze. I have made a New Year's Resolution to stop buying scrap supplies and use what I have already purchased. Scrap products are so enticing that I got wrapped up in buying and forgot to create! I have allowed myself to buy necessary items when I run out - such as:

~Adhesive
~Cardstock
~Chipboard

I have been very good so far and the other day - I wanted to shop so I went to the only store I knew wouldn't cost me money...Mom's (My mother's house!) I went through the basement, my old childhood desk, and the garage. Watch the video to see what goodies I uncovered!



Check out your basements, old memory boxes, Parent's house! Think outside the box and see what you can find! I would love to hear what you find!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I have decided to slow down on my shopping as well. I have gone overboard and need to stop!
    You have inspired me to recyle!
    TFS!
    Vangie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I have a banker's box full of papers and trinkets, etc. that I was considering throwing out, because I have been reorganizing my craft room! Maybe I'll show some of the things that I have stowed away some day!
    Are you a January girl? I heard garnet charm and thought you might be. Me too!! jan 18. I won't tell you the year. Well, maybe I will (1971) but next year I won't ever tell anyone again, because I will be 40!
    Also, can't believe this, but pride and prejudice is my favorite book of all time too!!! Interesting!
    I haven't been online looking at ideas and such for a long time (2-3 months). I realized I am WAY behind on watching your videos! I will be catching up tonight for sure!!!
    Love your thought process about the trinkets you kept! Thanks

    ReplyDelete