Sunday, June 28, 2009

3D Circle Card - Part 1

Here is Part 1 of me making a great 3D circle card. This is going to come in 3 parts because it is so much more than an ordinary card. It is more like mini-mini album! I first saw this on lovenstamps youtube video but I have seen it on a few since then. I fell in love with the card!!! I thought it was so creative and different. She showed the card but not how to make it. I played around a bit and figured it out and thought I would share it with you.
The camera angle gets a little wonky from time to time but I think you will still enjoy it and get the idea. I need to find a better way to film these videos. I have a flip an a small gorillapod (a bendable tripod) but no where to hook it so I can film from above like most people do. If anyone has any ideas of how to improve my videos, Please let me know!



Stay tuned for Part 2 on Tuesday!!

5 comments:

  1. Amy _ YEah!! you just inspired me to try this - its so super cute!! thanks for sharing it.. and your video is A+ too!! :)
    Oh thank you for the super sweet comments on my July Mini album! I had so much fun putting it together!!
    Have a great week!!! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I really like this card idea! Thanks for the video for it. As for improving your videos...the only things would be the camera angle, but like you said that is a hard one to fix and so is the sound, which is fine but could be clearer, but it is hard to fix too. Sooo, just keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steff - Thank you for your nice comments! I am so glad you liked it! It is fun to make and decorate!

    Leslie - Thank you for your advice on the videos. I saw after I taped that the camera angle was off. I will certainly be on top of that in the future! I am glad you liked the card and again thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, don't know how I missed this...I'm off to find your you tube channel!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked it Jill. More great stuff coming soon!

    ReplyDelete