Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scrapbook Haul & tips

Here are a couple videos I made of my scrapbook hauls and some tips I have found. The best part is most of them were found for a dollar. Dollar Tree or www.dollarscrapbooking.net are great finds for those trying to scrap on a dime, like me!

I have trouble cutting my videos below 10 minutes. I don't know how to speed up videos with the flip so I have to put them into parts. Sorry!

You will notice my scrapbook buddy, Finn. I think cats and scrapbooking were made for each other!





2 comments:

  1. Yes you NEED TO JOIN GGS!! Let me encourage you ... you can do it! I'm nervous.. nervous I'm not as good as teh other more experienced scrappers.. but I soon realized THAT is part of the fun!! so- let me know when your ready and I'll refer you to Marion and see if theres SPOTS available!! email me anytime!!
    steffogal1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to michaels TODAY and getting one of those bead organizers!! I am going to take some ribbon and tie it on the handle!! But al my brads and eyelets are mixed up!! no fun!! I am also going to the dollar store and i super glued some of my sons blocks together!! same thing!! Great tips and i am in love with your blog and your cat!!

    ReplyDelete