Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Fun Day 1

So, I have decided to share some of my Christmas projects. I will show some in videos and some with pictures. There will be cards, a planner, gifts, etc. Here is the first:

My first homemade Christmas card! I used a stamp from Stampin up, Bazzill Kraft cardstock, Stampin up from the Earth Elements collection, and Stampin up inks. I hope you like it. it was inspired from a card made by Stamp with Heather ages ago. Thanks Heather!

Stay tuned for more Christmas fun!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Amy! Can't wait to see all your Christmas projects. It's such a fun time of the year to craft... I love the holidays! :-) TFS. hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Amy! :D I loved the layering and I especially loved the carolers! Very nicely done!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete