Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Fun Day 7

Today I am sharing a project I made with my Mom for her recipe swap. She had to make (15) 6 x 6 recipe layout. Her recipe was Oriental Broccoli Salad and so we decided to go with the Oriental theme. I think it came out super cute! Check out the video below



It was really fun to scrap with my mom. We had fun scrapping, listening to Christmas music and trying to keep Finn out of the trash bin. I also managed to pull out my Cricut to make a few snowflakes for a Christmas Character display I have. See the picture below!
Stay tuned for another card tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That scroll embellishment was so fun! We have friends over for Chinese Food + Movie Night (good way to entertain when you & your friends are on a budget) and I have pics from one that would look great with these.

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete