Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Fun day 3

Hey everyone! It has been quite a day! One of our installers had his apartment flooded by sprinklers for no reason. The apartment complex told him he had to move all of his stuff out by tonight or they would throw it out. All because he did not have renters' insurance. He doesn't have any friends or family to help out so my dad, my Hubby and I went to help him move into a new apartment. Did we have to, no, but if you can't go out of your way for someone in need at this time of year, then what good is Christmas spirit.

I was planning on filming a Cuttlebug video but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I was also supposed to decorate the tree, but again that will be tomorrow.

I do have some Christmas fun for you today. Another Card!! I hope you like it and I'll have more fun tomorrow, either another card or the Cuttlebug video.






Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment