Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Fun Day 6

OK, so I had a few blog mistakes yesterday! I posted the right video in the wrong post! I have corrected it and will re-post the 6x6 recipe layout post with the video in a day or two! Make sure to check out the last post that actually goes with the Snowman Soup post! Sorry - I had a blogblock yesterday!

For today, the real day 6! I show my new Sissix dies cut chipboard with my Cuttlebug! Anna @ the scrap beach community was unaware you could do such a thing. After looking it up on youtube I saw that there was no such video showing that this is possible! How can it be! I decided it was my duty to share, plus I get to play with my new toys! FUN! I am so excited to be able to cut my albums and paper so the fit perfectly without the need to trim with a craft knife! I can make an album so much quicker now! Well, watch and see! I will show pictures of the completed cat mini ornament as soon as I finish it.
C


These would also be great for coasters, just cover with ModPodge and it is sealed! Fun, quick, and inexpensive gift idea for neighbors or stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment