Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Fun Day 5

Warning: MOM & DAD Don't watch this video, don't read any further! As you are getting one of these presents, close your eyes...No peaking till Christmas!!!


Ok, everyone else, get ready for a whole bunch of cute! I had my nephew's (Nate 4yrs old, Evan 2yrs old) over this weekend and Dave and I made Snowman soup with them. I forgot to start the video until after the stamping and glittering was done but I still got a few cute moments. My hubby was so adorable with the boys! It went very well, the kids seemed to have fun. Of course the mass amounts of marshmallows didn't hurt!

The details: We used jars from Ikea $2.99 for 4 jars. 1/3 cup of hot cocoa mix, lots of mini Hershey kisses, lots of mini marshmallows and a mini candy cane. I rewrote the peom to make it a bit more special and kid appropriate. The boys used a snowman stamp from Studio G, stamped in Stazon ink. Then they used a zig 2 way glue pen and Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter.

Extra bonus: If you watch the video, you will learn how reindeer fly! Those boys are seriously too adorable for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment