Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogiversary Haul




Here are a few items I picked up recently. Just a few things bought on sale, with coupons, at the closing store on discount. I have recently had to really shrink my scrap budget. Which is not easy when you see such gorgeous things everywhere you look. I am trying to only buy staples that can elevate cheaper materials. I am altering and making so many items myself now that has made a change in how I shop.

I have been inspired by Kathryn at the Scrap beach. Though she has a lot of stuff they are basics that last and go with many projects. I am thinking of trying to scrap with page kits like she does and see if I like it.

In this video I show some stamps I have been accumulating. I have a lack of background stamps and journaling stamps. I tried to add a couple to my stash. I love these so much. Cling stamps are the best of both worlds. Rubber and easy storage - how can you go wrong! Plus they are the size of a standard card face. FUN! I am I messed up on the video and called the Hero arts stencil flower a die instead of a stamp, you know what I mean!

Anyway, hope you all are enjoying these posts! Tomorrow - a Tim Holtz project! Stay tuned!

P.S. - A guilty pleasure is back on TV! Check out Flipping Out on Bravo! Love that Jeff Lewis!

No comments:

Post a Comment