Monday, August 16, 2010

Wishlist

OK, so you may be wondering why there is no video today. There are two reasons actually.
1)My scrap room had been taken over by tools. My dad made me a framed pegboard and came over to hang it. The thing you must know about my dad is he is a lot like MONK. He is anal and picky and did I mention anal? He thought he knew how he would hang the board but after getting a screw stuck in my wall - he decided that way was not going to work. He left all of his tools on my craft desk so he can come back again to finish the job. So, long story short, I don't have room to create, plus with that many Manly tools around - I can't get crafty.

2) I am a bit lazy today.

So, instead of a video, I thought I would share my current wishlist. Not only for fun but also in case anyone in my family is wondering what to get me for my birthday. I like to give them ideas. I like to give them a bunch of things to choose from I don't expect all of these things, they are just suggestions. So here we go, in order of want.

Non Scrappy: Coffee Maker














Scrappy:
First: Cropper Hopper 10 drawer storage unit (Joann.com)


I think this would make my organization a breeze!!!










Second: Spellbinder dies (AC Moore)

<
I don't have any of these. I would love these for journal spots. I would like the scallop circles and the regular circles to start out.







Third: Tim Holtz tiny attacher



This thing is spectacular!








Fourth: Halloween in Wonderland by Graphic 45 (online or Ink about it, Newton, MA)


I love this line. I would love the 12 x 12 and the 8 x 8 pads. I like that these papers have the old fashion cartoon images and the Halloween aspect is minimal. I would not use it for a Halloween mini but for a wonderland instead. I fell for these images and it inspires me.





Fifth: Alice stamps (www.oxfordimpressions.com)


These obviously goes with the collection above but even alone they are really cute images. Very fun stamps.










There are a bunch of other things on my list like, glossy paper by Ranger, Sticky back canvas, alcohol inks but those can wait. Christmas is only 4 months away! LOL!

Anyway, that's what I have for today. I am working hard on the Grunge series so be sure to check back soon! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment