Tuesday, August 10, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things!

So it is Tuesday and time for another installment of favorite things! I thought this time I would focus more on my favorite things in my scraproom.

I love the color and the butterflies on my wall. Those two things put me in a great state of mind. Calm, happy and ready to create! I love the little basket from Michaels that holds my bling and a few mini roses. I keep it on my desk and it just looks pretty to me.

I love my Cuttlebug - of course I would love a Vagabond or Big Shot - but my Cuttlebug gets the job done and is one tough little machine! I am LOVING the Tim Holtz dies! Especially the Tattered Floral. I love the jean flower I made for the beach mini.

Of course, like everyone else, I love the white prima flowers. I love to alter them with inks, glimmermist, smooch and more! So versatile and easy to match each project.

I am obsessed with my Martha Stewart butterfly punches. I have (2) - punches that create a total of 3 sizes of butterflies all the same style so i can mix them together. I use them often to add that final touch.

I also love anything Tim Holtz - I am just plain crazy over his stuff! Distress inks, rock candy, masks, dies, stamps, tools, I love that you can go vintage, distressed, grungy or even clean in regards to style. I am a fan through and through and just wish I would win the lottery so I could buy his entire line of products. I get what I can, slowly. I have a great Tim inspired project to show you on Thursday so be sure to check back for that!

Most of all I love getting comments, So leave one will ya??? LOL! Have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a haul.

Always,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I am the first to comment. Love to read all of your posts and to see your art. I haven't been creating a lot but tomorow I will be changing tables in my office and hopefully will be able to scrap somethings on thursday. Can't wait to see your project. We just came back from the summer holliday so have to order some pictures. See you tomorow, lots of love, Gina

    http://lespaidelagina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete